Dr. Wingrove delivers care through a Direct Pay model.
She does not contract with insurance companies in order to remove the overhead/baggage that she believes is more of a barrier to the optimal care that she would like to provide.
Through her non-insurance based clinic model, she is able to offer longer in-depth patient visits, improved coordination of care, and an integrative approach to neurology, all which requires TIME.
Learn more at Why Optimize?
Unfortunately, insurance companies require multiple staff for billing/authorization which often ends up translating to the need of high-volume of patients and either delays in coordination of care or physician-burnout. By charging on a more time-based approach upfront, the goal is a better return on investment in your neurological health and a more balanced lifestyle for Dr. Wingrove to spend with and enjoy her family.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FEE POLICY:
• We require full payment at the time of service and WE DO NOT process any form of insurance
(PLEASE NOTE: You may continue to use your insurance for labs/imaging/prescriptions that Dr. Wingrove orders!)
• You may request an Itemized Receipt for you to submit for reimbursement if you have out-of-network benefits
(PLEASE NOTE: Medicare will not allow any filing for reimbursement)
• Payment forms accepted: Credit card, check, cash, HSA or FSA cards
• New Patient Visits-- 75 minutes $600
• Return Visit In-clinic OR Telemedicine-- 45 minutes $250
• Focused Visit-- 30 minutes $200
Portal Visit (determined by Dr. Wingrove when appropriate)-- 30 minutes $150
• Botox injection visit-- $250
• Skin punch biopsy visit-- $250
• Occipital Nerve blocks-- $150